Monday 23 February 2009

Round 1 on the rollers!

Well, Dave said that I have the balance of a giraffe with three legs but guess who has mastered the art of the rollers first?! Apparently rollers are great for learning how to pedal efficiently...something that I definately need to practice. Last year I was told to stop pushing heavy gears and spin more but having used flat pedals for so long I had bad habits.


Initially I didn't believe that any one could use them...it just seemed impossible. I started off holding the doorway and gradually progressed to one hand on the bars and then two. Dave didn't quite progress as quickly as me...and after riding right off them a few times (leaving rubber marks on the carpet) he suddenly decided that washing the dishes was more important. One nil to me ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment