Saturday 28 January 2012

So, now I'm resting after a short race and I have some time to update my blog!

We left Gran Canaria on Wednesday and came to Club La Santa for the Lanzarote 4 day off-road stage race. We had some really great training with lots of climbing in GC, the weather was perfect and the Canarian hospitality was amazing.

Post ride recovery :)
We met so many nice people including Cesar Acosta and Javi (GC marathon champ) who joined us for some training rides. We were sad to leave, but happy to be island hopping to Lanzarote.   

Thank you Javi for this lovely cheesecake, which we ate in just 2 days :)

My legs were treated to some speed work today! Super fast 30km stage 1 at the Lanzarote 4 day stage race. My legs were suprisingly happy with a short fast race :)
1. Adelheid Morath 1:19:24
2. Annika Langvad 1:19:25
3. Sally Bigham 1:19:25
4. Blaza Klemencic 1:23:26
5. Gunn Rita Dahle Flesja 1:31:47


No comments:

Post a Comment