Saturday 24 March 2012

The day before!

Today has been pretty hectic for everyone. We picked up the campers in the morning, had interviews and registration. Now we're loading the campers ready for the next 8 days. And it's really hot! I've just had a cold shower to cool down and less than 5 minutes later I'm too hot again! It's much hotter this year than last year and according to the weather forecast I don't think that we're going to get much respite until Friday. Hydration is going to be key.

A photo of Camps Bay taken during my morning ride
Our home for the next 8 days 

I had my last training ride this morning including some pre-race intervals and my legs felt really good. I'm happy and looking forward to tomorrows prologue. Fingers crossed for fun and luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment